Tuesday "Tech" question:

radio

"On the Air" in MI
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2007
West Central Michigan
The Osgood File on WION this morning spoke of a very useful, polite, household robot called "Jibo" which may be available next year for purchase! This spawns a question on this Tuesday...a "Technology" question! Would you be HAPPY if the technology we have today froze and didn't continue to improve? We're not talking medical technology. That always needs to move forward. But, if our level of day to day technology that we use in our daily lives was frozen where we are now with no new major improvements in phones, streaming video, computers, televisions, audio streaming, automobiles, etc....would you be content? Would you be okay with today's "stuff" if we never improved on it?

We're curious!

Our "Tech Tuesday" question for fun: If you could ONLY have or "keep" ONE technology, what would it be? the internet, telephone, or television?

Our "technology Tuesday" question: When you HAVE to wake up at a certain time and aren't relying on your normal routine or naturally waking, what do you use as your wake up device? Is it:
1) Your Phone (smartphone or cell)
2) A Clock Radio,
3) Alarm Clock,
4) "Other

Answer here, or by lending your voice at 616-527-9466 or....
you can e-mail the morning show, "morning@i1430.com"

BTW my normal alarm clock is my television. It is set to turn on automatically each morning. When I hear it turn on I wake up, watch the headlines then head to the shower. (To which I listen to WION on my Bluetooth speaker!) :D

Jim and Penny you are making it feel like a Wednesday. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)