Tuff TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
galaxy 19 gets something decent and boom it's gone! Im a little better then Michael I get 15mb and 2mb heh.
You better have liek 8gig in your computer and high speed for the tv ip to work. Should I invest in to a roku instead of a cband dish?
:)

Hey, if I have glass; only how fast my computer is will be faster since '92; but todays needs are appl. specific. HDTV is tied down to bandwidth; the networks, Internet, have non-provider (free) and provider syled (pay only); but demand only TV bandwidth of old (5 mhz.). My area's little towns that had cable but do not now (and have dishes for everything at 300 per month) or internet available on DSL wire @ up to 50 Mb or wireless @ up to 5 Mb and each need direct connection to a home. The wireless can actually allow up to 50 Mb; but no system has 50 MbXconsumer available except the hardwire. In the real country, where satellite has ruled the wireless @ 2-5 Mb is all they sell, and it is better than satellite only no wire; which begs a question. What speed do you need for free to air reception? The widest and fastest; free to air channels rule not only in bandwidth; which is valuable, but in channel width of today's digital mindwet; C Band rules the qualities in broadcast; hands down. I can watch tv via internet as slow as 2 Mb per second. But satellite bandwidth at downlod only is up to 2 gig in width; how many channels is divide by. Free to air IP is sent normally at small screen sized application in the 200k-2 Mb range; and does not have all qualities (pure progressive scan rate to UHD like HDTV; locked down to the received, downloaded width per second sent size you select a IPTV box also; not very close to C Band directives (channel origination); which is pure bandwidth; the cable companies can select for you; C Band; but they then step on it too; with apping. If you are a cable company or a direct broadcast company; you determine the qualities you want first; then app. them for money. Free to air rules the waves; still today. They started all channels were free to air. But if they are rated against free to air rules; they have to be paid for these are real rates that cannot be broken into. G/pg/pg-2/ no r/x/ao

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)