TV Entertainment Still Greyed Out.....

gts1983

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 26, 2006
I can't even press number 3 and make it do anything on my 625, is it working for anyone yet?

LOL, I know, this was a MAJOR fopar on their part. I received an email from them (same as many of you I am sure) at the end of last week, telling me that from the 23rd on I would be able to access a sneak preview of Friday Night Lights, and that it would be in my new TV Entertainment section.

Do you think they could have waited to send out the email until the show was actually available? It just makes them look like amatures.

I even left my box with both tuners off the last two nights to see if I would get it, but no luck. It is just really cheesy and makes them look really bad.

same here still grayed out i too agree with why send an email out before the release i wonder what nbc thinks of this problem. i think maybe someone should email nbc getting there comment on this matter. i just wonder how they thought they could release something that hasnt even been tested enough yet?

"It's a software issue that will be fixed in an upcoming release...."

Well, that's the line they USUALLY trot out when they don't have a clue...

No longer greyed out

Just noticed that I now have "Friday Night Lights, Pilot" in my TV Entertainment on my 622. Oh boy.

brashs said:
Just noticed that I now have "Friday Night Lights, Pilot" in my TV Entertainment on my 622. Oh boy.

must be nice my 625 is still greyed out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)