TV Inputs

jballa91

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 12, 2005
I have 625 and on my second tv, (which is actually my main tv) when I press the tv/video button it doesn't change my tv inputs. I've tried while under SAT, TV, and VCR but none of them work. It's the only thing that won't work for my tv so I don't want to use the tv remote just for one thing. Should I try a different code? Also, if this makes a difference, I have a Toshiba tv.

Thanks guys, the first couple of codes didn't work but I eventually got it. But now I have another worry. Sometimes when I rewind a tape on my VCR using my dishnetwork remote, everything goes a little crazy and the tape gets stuck in my VCR. I have to power on and off my VCR and press eject multiple times to get it out. The actual tape part on the tape get messed up and I have to put it back in the tape. I think this happens because of the rewind key on the remote tries to make my VCR rewind at a faster speed than it can and it gets screwed up. This doesn't happen all of the time just occassionally, so I was wondering if there is a solution.

jballa91 said:
... I think this happens because of the rewind key on the remote tries to make my VCR rewind at a faster speed than it can and it gets screwed up. ....
Doubtful. The rewind speed of the VCR is hardwired into the VCR. Should be the same speed, no matter if it's front panel, VCR remote or 625 remote.

Probably time to buy another cheap VCR. The remote just send a IR light signal to the VCR it can't be blamed for VCR malfunctions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts