Please reply by conversation.

tdti1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 23, 2004
Montreal, QC
This from NPS:

TV Land Update

For those customers who are inquiring about the status of TV Land, we would like to inform you that we are still working on transitioning the station to digital format. This transition is taking longer than anticipated, due to technical issues. Below is an excerpt from the most recent information received by Mike Mountford, NPS CEO. Whereas this information is highly technical, we would like to pass along any and all information as it is received. Please continue to visit www.callnps.com for the most recent updates.

"The compression equipment Crawford is using for the new service on G13 and the interim TV Land service on AMC10 is being purchased from Turner. Tuner has taken longer than anticipated to get release of liability paper work to Crawford and will not release the equipment until its signed. I have been pushing for a timeline and hope to get some feedback today.

I will work with PanAmSat (PAS) for an actual start date and may still be able to get a week or so that would be considered a test period at no cost. I am interfacing with the PAS technical folks on information required from Crawford."

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts