TV Predictons

woljr

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 17, 2005
Check out satelliteguys.us for latest HD rumors covering all providers.:eureka

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks liie Swanni can't read, he credits AVS for INHD information when AVS credits us for it.

The guy has no magic 8 ball, everything he said is obvious if youhave been reading here for any length of time. :)

He does have a good website design though! :)

1559606_340_1116081430036-spam.jpg

We should send Phillip emails asking that he correct where the news is coming from. :)

Spam - Stuff Posing As Meat. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
Got to give him credit he has made a name for himself, although I do believe he does spend a lot of time reading here. ;)

Maybe that is where he gets his predicitions from. We sure predict a lot of stuff around here.:hatsoff:

You know it. As I said in the beginning with this prediction he credited AVSforum for the INHD news. When AVSForums credited US for the news.

He just does not want to say SatelliteGuys because I like to pick on him.

Actually we are probably both alike....

NERDS. ;)

Scott Greczkowski said:
You know it. As I said in the beginning with this prediction he credited AVSforum for the INHD news. When AVSForums credited US for the news.

He just does not want to say SatelliteGuys because I like to pick on him.

Actually we are probably both alike....

NERDS. ;)

Probably? :p ;) :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
Spam is not the same without the key to open the can.

Remember the days you had to crank the can to get it open. :)
Or else let a bear at it...!

A bear got into our pack-packed food. Ate and/or destroyed everything except the Spam, but that can was absolutely mauled! He didn't get it open but we think he easily could have. We figured he earnestly chewed on it until he actually got a taste of the contents, then spit it out. Funny if you were there...!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts