TV program guide

Status
Please reply by conversation.

riggscm

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Hey gang,
So I've been thinking of subscribing to a TV Guide type mag. for news on shows and so forth. One of my main concerns is TV listings. There are alot of new shows coming out this season that I want to see and I think there may be some that I don't about that I might want to watch.

At anyrate I'm curious what you guys think may be a good mag. TV guide is ofcourse the grandaddy, but with its new format many people say it sucks. Tell me what you think.

--RiGGs :cool:

I actually really like the new tv guide, however it is only good for prime time...which stinks but thats when I use it mostly anyway. Also there is one usually included in the Sunday paper that is not too bad and its cheap. I never cared for "on direct" but I did use it for a year or so. I have not tried Orbit but they do have a D* version now. you can also pick up a tvguide at the grocery store and see if you like it...but it is allot cheaper to subscribe. Hope that helps

you know Yahoo has a nice TV section but man it is a bear to browse. Seems to take a long time to scroll down the page, regardless fo what computer I try it on.

Looks like OnSat is giving away a free copy, so I figure I'll compare that to TV Guide.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)