Two 722's Now Allowed?

was at radio shack today and they said...
First mistake, believing anything those guys tell you.

My local RS has a 622. It's connected to 119 and 110 only so almost no HD channels. Doesn't matter anyway because it is connected with RCA cables to a SDTV. Great way to demo a top-of-the-line machine.

Well after sitting here waiting for the 722 to show up I finally got through to someone at Dish. The tech was supposed to be here between 8 and 12 this morning, but he cancelled the appointment and never ever informed us. Highly unprofessional, my time is up with Dish and as much as I like the 622 and it's features I will have to take my business elsewhere, I cannot tolerate to be treated like I don't exist. I have been working 6 days a week, and needed to get to some stores today, and they close at 5 and 6. I should have called Dish at noon when no one showed, but didn't want to be the pain in the ass customer and give the guys some time to run late, but they didn't have the decency to call me. Sad that the next installer will now suffer if they run late, because wherever I go I will be on the phone checking. As of now, I have been billed for the non action so I will be contacting the BBB and my State's AG office, since the woman on the phone said she could do nothing, not even refund my account. Nice company, no wonder I have read so many horror stories, and never believed them until now.

Hello,

Fairly new here, but i just spoke to a csr on a dish' n it up deal and he said you are able to have two hd dvr's, he said the cost would be 149.99 for a 622 and 199.99 for a 722.

yes , & here too , craigslist also ( been going for $200 to $250) I'm not paying $150 for a lease on 622 when i can own it for $50 to $75 more , Dish always thinking Backwards:mad:

Makes sense to me. Ebay also shows some new ones going for $350-400, but the used ones ought to be OK, just a bit riskier, though.

As a potential new customer, I can see the possiblities of getting the deal on a 722/222 combination, then picking up a 622 that I will own. That would satisfy the 4 leased tuner limit on Dish , I think, and allow me to support up to 3 HDs and 3 SDs for less than the startup cost would be for 2 HD DVRs and 2 SD receivers on D*

Makes sense to me. Ebay also shows some new ones going for $350-400, but the used ones ought to be OK, just a bit riskier, though.

As a potential new customer, I can see the possiblities of getting the deal on a 722/222 combination, then picking up a 622 that I will own. That would satisfy the 4 leased tuner limit on Dish , I think, and allow me to support up to 3 HDs and 3 SDs for less than the startup cost would be for 2 HD DVRs and 2 SD receivers on D*

Just make sure to get the roo & soo Numbers before you buy it so you can call dish and verify that it has no balance & is free to activate:)

Just make sure to get the roo & soo Numbers before you buy it so you can call dish and verify that it has no balance & is free to activate:)

Thanks, that answers one of my big questions and concerns about purchasing one on ebay. I'm not sure what roo and soo represent, (receiver # and serial #?), but I'm sure a seller can give me the numbers when the time comes to bid on one.

Thanks, that answers one of my big questions and concerns about purchasing one on ebay. I'm not sure what roo and soo represent, (receiver # and serial #?), but I'm sure a seller can give me the numbers when the time comes to bid on one.

Yes its the Receiver & SC numbers , A Legit seller (whether ebay,here or Craigslist) should have no problem giving you that info before you make the purchase , its the ones who skirt around the issue ( ie I' don't know anything about this receiver , etc. you should stay away from) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts