Two BUDs a man wants to get rid of

Status
Please reply by conversation.

linuxman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 16, 2006
North West of St. Louis, MO
I talked to a guy today who has - 2 10' BUDs he wants to get rid of if you are in the St. Louis area.

1 - 10' Winegard Mesh just like mine.
1 - 10' Birdview perforated aluminum.

I would love to have the Birdview, but I already have 2 BUDs here, and it will be a bear to move. 1/8" thick aluminum with holes in it.

He may want a few bucks for them, and if he can't get anyone interested, he is going to cut them up for salvage.

He says they are both in good shape, not warped, and no hail damage.

Just thought I would let you guys know if you live anywhere close to St. Louis.

Fred

wish I had a bigger backyard... I'm near Columbia, but have no room for a 10 footer.

Hey mastermesh,

I know what you mean. I wanted that perf aluminum one so bad I could taste it. It would be a real boomer for KU. I just couldn't convince my wife to let me put it in the front yard. We only have about 50' x 100' for the front yard, and she wouldn't stand for it. That's why mine is up on the building. :D

It does pretty well on KU even though it is a mesh.

Fred

Does that guy still have those 2 10' dishes or did he already cut them up for salvage? I live a couple of hours from St. Louis.

I haven't talked to him since I first posted.

No one showed any interest. I would imagine they are already gone. It's been over two weeks. He was chomping at the bit to sell the aluminum off the perf'ed dish.

Very sad! I would have loved to have that one myself, but I already have one on the roof.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)