two dish for one receiver

farrell

Original poster
Jun 12, 2005
Puerto Rico
hi thanks for the responce on the 10 foot mech dish issue.a mounth ago i have install a 36 inch dish with a 28000 receiver can anybody tell me what brand it is and where to get anotheone.i want to have separeted sat signals 119 and 110 with one receiver.

You need a Dish500 to get 110 and 119 at the same time for a 2800 receiver. It will have to be a legacy dish since the 2800 is a legacy receiver. ALL lnbf's and switches must be legacy (NOT DISHPRO). If you have two dual lnbf's then you will be able to hookup both lnbf's to each sw-21 switch. A twin has the switch built in with two outputs while the quad also has the switch built in with four outputs to go to four receivers.

There is no way we can tell you what brand of 36" dish you bought there are many manufacturers. To even guess what is available in Puerto Rico would be hard. Just buy another from the same source. Seeing you are using a 2800 "LEGACY" receiver either DISH Legacy or Directv LNBs can be used with a SW-21 switch to combine the signals for the receiver. Disregard Stargazers answer seeing you are not in the continental United States.

thanks for the input.I will try contacting the same source BTW those a 2800 reciever is a good one for my geografic area (PLEASE FOGIVE MY SPELLING 30 YEAR IN P.R lost some skills)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)