Two reasons for child birth licensing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
I know its not easy to raise one child let alone three or more but this news article really makes me angry at how horribly wrong parenting has become and at how eight diferent systems failed the little girl in this story. As a first time parent I question myself every day atleast a dozen times " Am I doing a good enough job as a father and what do I need to do better? " specialy now that her new ped feels that she has a speach delay wich has hit my wife hard. I really do believe that anyone who wants to have a child should be required to undergo psychological evaluation and licensed deeming them fit to raise children or atleast scrutenized just as thoroughly as someone that wants to adopt a child is.

Heres the news article, take a good look at the husband ( I wont call him a father ) and the expression on his face and that of his wife, that says volumes to me. What says more is his other pending trial for child molestation of a step daughter.

This story really puts me in a rage and upsets me badly so read with caution and have a stiff drink ready because the details of this little girls last night cant be swallowed at all.

the father looks like a real sicko, like hes happy with what he did. Between what he did to this daughter and his step daughter he should be put to death. Im sorry this is just disgusting. There are people in this world that would love to have kids that cant, and that you have idot like this that have them and murder them makes me so heated.:mad: :mad: :mad:

the father looks like a real sicko, like hes happy with what he did. Between what he did to this daughter and his step daughter he should be put to death. Im sorry this is just disgusting. There are people in this world that would love to have kids that cant, and that you have idot like this that have them and murder them makes me so heated.:mad: :mad: :mad:

If the parents of the parents would have had the balls to have a couple of abortions, none of this would have happened.

There are lots of douchebags running around who should have been coathangered or shopvac'd from the womb before they could grow up to have more. These are two of them.

14,701 methods for birth control, and buttholes can't be inconvienced to use one of them.

If you don't believe me, go look at walmart. Scary. :eek:

I volunteer to shoot, maim, strangle or throw any switches needed to remove such wastes from the Earth. Really I do
People who kill kids should die, painfully and slowly...but that is just me

No. It's not just you.

At a minimum, I support surgically ensuring neither of these people can procreate again- should they be somehow spared the death penalty.

Its just as disturbing if not more so that society is becoming more and more numb to atrocities like this and that there is an ugly lack of caring for children throughout this world, 48 views and only four people have been angered enough to voice their own disgust over such a horrible crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)