Two Timer problems?

blockisle9

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 1, 2004
1- CSI Miami set to record all episodes
Sunday Jan 2 episode It did not record, but if you check the daily schedule it says (Done, Timer completed by user 2) But its not on the hard drive.
2- CSI set to record all episodes
A-There is no CSI on my hard drive right now.
I go to timer list and CSI is set up for DVR all timers, when I select it shows 0 timers schedules. But I know for a fact that there is an episode on Thursday at 9:00 pm, It does appears in my guide but there is no 1 or 2 marked on it telling me its set to record.
I tried updating my guide a couple of times.

What am I doing wrong?

You're not doing anything wrong. L232 is a bit hit and miss as far as timers go. I have seen this type of behavior since we got L232. Two possibilities and three potential workarounds.

1. If you have a lot of timers and events in your 'daily schedule' your 522 doesn't allow CSI to record because there are higher priority events.

2. Your 522 just randomly decided to screw up.

Workarounds.

1. set the priority for the csi timer to the top of the list and see what happens.

2. delete the timer and recreate it.

3. do a switch check to force a guide download which will refresh your daily schedule.

cheers,
eastern

Thanks every one, I deleted all my timers then ran check switch and forced the guide update then entered all my timers again. Hopefully that will correct the problems.