TYORK- Help with getting installation date

APorter

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 6, 2004
Cincinnati
I signed up for Voom online and when I went to schedule installation it would only allow me to schedule any day (except Saturdays) through March 16. I already have the 17th and 18th off work so I was hoping for one of those days. Well, the next couple of days the site was down with the no longer in service at March 31 message. Now I'm told the earliest installation is the 21st. I really do not want to take another day off work for an installation that may or may not occur. So any help with getting either the 17th or 18th would be greatly appreciated. I live in Cincinnati, OH. The installer would only need to mount dish/antenna and run coax to central location inside house. I've already run the necessary cables from central location hub to tv locations and installed a phone line next to one of the locations.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

APorter said:
I signed up for Voom online and when I went to schedule installation it would only allow me to schedule any day (except Saturdays) through March 16. I already have the 17th and 18th off work so I was hoping for one of those days. Well, the next couple of days the site was down with the no longer in service at March 31 message. Now I'm told the earliest installation is the 21st. I really do not want to take another day off work for an installation that may or may not occur. So any help with getting either the 17th or 18th would be greatly appreciated. I live in Cincinnati, OH. The installer would only need to mount dish/antenna and run coax to central location inside house. I've already run the necessary cables from central location hub to tv locations and installed a phone line next to one of the locations.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Find out who you installation company is and give them a call and explain to them that you have done took off these day and this soon they should be able to work you in on one of them days.

tyork

I heard the website was back up allowing installations, so I went to check. I went to the pick installation date and time and the first slot it gave me was 3/18/05 8:00-12:00, so I took that date and time. Thanks for reading my post and answering.

APorter said:
I heard the website was back up allowing installations, so I went to check. I went to the pick installation date and time and the first slot it gave me was 3/18/05 8:00-12:00, so I took that date and time. Thanks for reading my post and answering.

You still should call a few day before you install date and verify and get the name of the company and get in touch with them and make sure they don't miss you install. If you have any problems let me know

tyork

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)