Tyork

jame_g said:
Okay, east side. Well, I think there were always G.S. cookies at the entrance to most kroger's this time of year. I always liked the ones with coconut in them, but haven't seen any of those for the last couple years.

What a way to spend your birthday! Hope it was as nice and pleasant in Indy as it was in Richmond today.

your talking about the samoas believe me i have plenty.

Now you've gotta lotta roomto talk, girl...

TYORK said:
slow down Indy
Seems to me I 've told YOU that more than once! This is your day, and you should have been thinking about no one but yourself...But at least I know you spent it thinking about things that are most important to you...time with your daughter, selling Girl Scout cookies...I'm know you enjoyed it! :D

Can't say it often enough...thanks for all you are and all you do!
simli_love1.gif
(But you did miss a helluva party...I'm doing my best to keep an eye on Indy...

Now, get off the computer and get some rest...you've got lots ahead of you this coming week!! :D :D Vicki

Vicki said:
Seems to me I 've told YOU that more than once! This is your day, and you should have been thinking about no one but yourself...But at least I know you spent it thinking about things that are most important to you...time with your daughter, selling Girl Scout cookies...I'm know you enjoyed it! :D

Can't say it often enough...thanks for all you are and all you do!
simli_love1.gif
(But you did miss a helluva party...I'm doing my best to keep an eye on Indy...

Now, get off the computer and get some rest...you've got lots ahead of you this coming week!! :D :D Vicki

sounds like indy had on big party in my honor today i don't think you watch him good enough.

All this talk about Girl Scout cookies and beer reminds me that I haven't had my breakfast yet... :D

Hope you had a great b-day, T!

TheTimm said:
All this talk about Girl Scout cookies and beer reminds me that I haven't had my breakfast yet... :D

Hope you had a great b-day, T!

THANK TIMM

Hey Birthday Girl! It's over, get back to work! Keep installing those Voom systems! :D

Indy said:
Hey Birthday Girl! It's over, get back to work! Keep installing those Voom systems! :D

ok just to let you know i did work today i installed voom all day

TYORK said:
ok just to let you know i did work today i installed voom all day

T, the ol' whip felt soooo... fine on my back, I just had to crack it on yours to share that fuzzy warm feeling! After all it is Monday. Another day, another fifty cents in my pocket! :yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)