Tyork

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
jame_g said:
Okay, east side. Well, I think there were always G.S. cookies at the entrance to most kroger's this time of year. I always liked the ones with coconut in them, but haven't seen any of those for the last couple years.

What a way to spend your birthday! Hope it was as nice and pleasant in Indy as it was in Richmond today.

your talking about the samoas believe me i have plenty.

Now you've gotta lotta roomto talk, girl...

TYORK said:
slow down Indy
Seems to me I 've told YOU that more than once! This is your day, and you should have been thinking about no one but yourself...But at least I know you spent it thinking about things that are most important to you...time with your daughter, selling Girl Scout cookies...I'm know you enjoyed it! :D

Can't say it often enough...thanks for all you are and all you do!
simli_love1.gif
(But you did miss a helluva party...I'm doing my best to keep an eye on Indy...

Now, get off the computer and get some rest...you've got lots ahead of you this coming week!! :D :D Vicki

Vicki said:
Seems to me I 've told YOU that more than once! This is your day, and you should have been thinking about no one but yourself...But at least I know you spent it thinking about things that are most important to you...time with your daughter, selling Girl Scout cookies...I'm know you enjoyed it! :D

Can't say it often enough...thanks for all you are and all you do!
simli_love1.gif
(But you did miss a helluva party...I'm doing my best to keep an eye on Indy...

Now, get off the computer and get some rest...you've got lots ahead of you this coming week!! :D :D Vicki

sounds like indy had on big party in my honor today i don't think you watch him good enough.

All this talk about Girl Scout cookies and beer reminds me that I haven't had my breakfast yet... :D

Hope you had a great b-day, T!

TheTimm said:
All this talk about Girl Scout cookies and beer reminds me that I haven't had my breakfast yet... :D

Hope you had a great b-day, T!

THANK TIMM

Hey Birthday Girl! It's over, get back to work! Keep installing those Voom systems! :D

Indy said:
Hey Birthday Girl! It's over, get back to work! Keep installing those Voom systems! :D

ok just to let you know i did work today i installed voom all day

TYORK said:
ok just to let you know i did work today i installed voom all day

T, the ol' whip felt soooo... fine on my back, I just had to crack it on yours to share that fuzzy warm feeling! After all it is Monday. Another day, another fifty cents in my pocket! :yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts