UEFA CUP Live: Auxerre vs. Ajax 02/24 @ 2:45 PM EST

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
LIVE: Thursday, February 24, at 2:45 PM EST, an UEFA Cup match:

_auxerre_.gif
Auxerre vs.
_ajax_.jpg
Ajax

An update from Paul:
Ajax Amsterdam.(one of the best teams in Holland)

Should be a good game, Ajax won the first leg 1-0 so it is well balanced..We shall be hoping they Ajax on becuse it is our 4th trip to Auxerre and although it is a pretty town (think the village in Shrek) it is totally dead. Before the game the restaurants haven't opened and by the time we leave, they have all closed - last time we survived on motorway service station sandwiches!!

There is a good wine warehouse nearby however,.....
For the latest game schedules, check the following thread: Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD

Ilya.

Logos are courtesy of www.hqfl.dk

Is there any chance that the 8pm or 10pm EST "Soccer" timeslots tomorrow on WorldSport are for same-day, prime-time replays of this game? I can tape the game while at work in SD but I should would prefer to watch it in HD at 8pm or 10pm.

When I asked for primetime replays back in December, I was told to look for them after the New Year so I'm hoping someone can confirm that we will get a prime-time replay tomorrow!.

Do they play in the snow? I just saw the field during test time and it is snowing. The tarps are on the field.

wjarrettc said:
Is there any chance that the 8pm or 10pm EST "Soccer" timeslots tomorrow on WorldSport are for same-day, prime-time replays of this game? I can tape the game while at work in SD but I should would prefer to watch it in HD at 8pm or 10pm.

When I asked for primetime replays back in December, I was told to look for them after the New Year so I'm hoping someone can confirm that we will get a prime-time replay tomorrow!.

I was told that there will be re-plays tonight at 8pm ET and 10pm ET.

Gooooalllllllllllllllllllll Auxerre 1-0

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Ajax 1-1

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll nice finish for
Ajax

goalllllllllllllllllllllll 2-1 Auxerre

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I was in/out of the house and not keeping track of the game. The city is doing some work outside the house and I have been without cold/hot water for most of the day. This gave me a great chance to empty my water heater and cleaning it up a little. I missed the rest of the game and only saw the final score
3-1 Auxerre

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PRIME TIME REPLAYS!!!

My mate and I got to watch the match in HD instead of having to watch the SD Tivo version from this afternoon. It would have been a great game either way, but HD was definitely better.

I hope we can look forward to same-day replays for the remainder of the rounds!

Also, agree that PQ was less than La Liga but still SOOOO much better than Fox Soccer Channel or GolTV's SD pictures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts