UF Now SEC Champs.. National Title game??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
and if ohio state loses on the 8th, will you eat your words the next day?

i mean everyone in america said there was no way southern cow was going to lose to ucla.....look what happened, they flat got out played!!!

and if ohio state loses on the 8th, will you eat your words the next day?

i mean everyone in america said there was no way southern cow was going to lose to ucla.....look what happened, they flat got out played!!!

Yep, and now OSU must play UF

agreed, but osu beat michigan so it was proven they cant beat the #1 team.. Now florida has that chance, if they beat so uf has the chance to beat the team noone else could. and when they stomp osu they will of eanred the national title. if mich would of beat osu then id see a mich / uf game

U of M and Florida playing for the right to play OSU would have been the right thing to do, instead of running a popularity contest (voting polls). We need a playoff. Since we dont have one though, Florida playing OSU seems like the correct decision. Still, Michigan vs. Florida, would have been a great prelude to a national championship game.

Paul....you are 1,000,000% correct....BUT, that is NOT the system we have....and until NCAA grows a pair....this is the best we are gonna get......University president's run the show....and the TV network run a close 2nd.

The only downside I see to a playoff system is the loss of the spirited debate we have in this forum. I know it will still be there, but proof does remove some of the fun. I still want a playoff, there really is no argument that cant be overcome (academics, time, or money). Every other division from elementary school through college and the pro's, in every sport, has playoffs- except Div. 1 football.

The only downside I see to a playoff system is the loss of the spirited debate we have in this forum. I know it will still be there, but proof does remove some of the fun. I still want a playoff, there really is no argument that cant be overcome (academics, time, or money). Every other division from elementary school through college and the pro's, in every sport, has playoffs- except Div. 1 football.

Look....it will NOT happen...not gonna say NEVER...but I am willing to bet it won't be for another 5 to 10 years before ANY kind of a playoff system will be adapted...University presidents are too damn greedy....:mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts