UHF 6.0 problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jballa91

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 12, 2005
I have a 625 receiver and have never had problems with my UHF remote for my second tv until I bought a new tv for tv1. I did move the receiver a little but not much and is pretty much the same distance as before and definitely less than 200 feet. I've tried adjusting the remote antenna in pretty much every angle but it still would only barely change channels and such for my second tv. I have even used the attenuator without success. Before wherever I was I would be able to use the remote without problems. Now, even if I move a little one way it might not work; I was hoping that someone could tell me how to increase the sensitivity for my remote or help with my problem.

Use two splitters. Take one behind the receiver and combine the antenna and TV2 output together. Then take the other one behind the TV2 and put the antenna into one side of the splitter and plug the other side into the TV. Now your antenna is right behind the 2nd tv.

Something is definately wrong here. I don't mean to emply that you are a dumb ass but do you have the antenna screwed into the right place. You may not want to do this but I have heard of people getting a bowtie antenna or even a Zenith Silver Sensor antenna for far away places like in a detached garage or something like that. Make sure you check the batteries. I know if the batteries are getting low it will definetaly shorten the distance the remote works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)