UHF Pro Remote

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ralfyguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 17, 2005
McAlester, Oklahoma
Why is the batteries in my UHF Pro Remote out every 2 weeks. The TV in that room is on about every 3 days for an hour or so. I just keep buying batteries from all kinds of brands, with the same result.

Not sure, if you can take a look down inside the remote to make sure that there isnt something bridging the the contacts inside.

I checked and everything looks clean. Like I said, I put new batteries in, and about 2 weeks later, it shows on the screen "Batteries Low". It really isn't used alot, and is out of reach for my boy, so actually nobody's playing with it.
At the same timer tuner 2 of my 625 turns on by itself about twice a day and I have to turn it off again with that remote. That's strange too.

I got my Dish system installed on October 1st 2005. Replaced Batteries about 3 times now. Tomorrow it's gonna be the 4th time.

i've been installing for a while, and every great once in a while we get remotes that for some reason it just drains the battery's. Just call dish, they should replace it, no problem... and yeah, they will probably want the old one back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)