UHF Remote Signal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Steve5678

Original poster
May 5, 2008
Is there any way I can improve the signal for my TV2 UHF remote with the 722? I can't move the box anywhere different than it already is now.

Yes, remove the UHF antenna from the back of the 722 and connect a length of coax cable. Then reposition the UHF antenna and connect the other end of the coax to it.

I moved mine from almost on the floor on my 622 to a higher position on my center speaker shelf and it helped my remote response greatly.

Thanks! I just used coax cable to get it up a little higher and it works great! Couldn't use the second method, all connectors were being used on it.

If all connectors are being used on a two-way splitter than get a three-way splitter and use the additional output for the antenna.

If all connectors are being used on a two-way splitter than get a three-way splitter and use the additional output for the antenna.

I just moved my 622 to the basement and now I'm also having problems with the TV2 remote receiving the signals. I tried positioning the antenna higher using coax but it didn't help much. I would like to try the splitter solution but need more info. My 622 already is using a diplexer on both ends to send the backfeed. Can I still use a splitter to move the antenna upstairs? What type of splitter do I need to purchase? Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts