Unreliable Sources giving away cash tonight

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gas

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 25, 2005
Ok folks...I want more FTA viewers to call in to the big show so tonight we are giving away cash and other prizes. FYI , Im not just a crappy tv host I am also an fta guy.

1.5 hrs on hold (watching with the tv muted the whole time - per the screener), and then when I finally get on, I can't hear anything because the speakerphone volume on Gary's end sucks and because I've gained a bad case of cauliflower ear from being on hold. I didn't even catch the joke you were making at my expense ;) Next time I'll have to dig out the speakerphone and crank the volume WAY up :/

1.5 hrs on hold (watching with the tv muted the whole time - per the screener), and then when I finally get on, I can't hear anything because the speakerphone volume on Gary's end sucks and because I've gained a bad case of cauliflower ear from being on hold. I didn't even catch the joke you were making at my expense ;) Next time I'll have to dig out the speakerphone and crank the volume WAY up :/

Last time I was on it only took about 10 minutes to get on. Kinda surprised me. They need to make their phone system beep or something to notify you Gary picked up your line.

After reading this, I'm trying to remember, close to the end of the show, there was somebody from Iowa. I think he said John from Iowa. I guess that was you?

Al

After reading this, I'm trying to remember, close to the end of the show, there was somebody from Iowa. I think he said John from Iowa. I guess that was you?

Al
Yeah, that was me. Not even sure what I said since I couldn't hear anything and was a bit confused at what was going on *laf*

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)