Upcoming LIVE Soccer events on WorldSport

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Thank for the Info. I just wanted to watch the games in HD. Oh well, and RAI is covering the Euro 2004 Italian matches. But I'll but the package anyway, that wayI can see the other teams.
...Neo

Neo said:
Thank for the Info. I just wanted to watch the games in HD. Oh well, and RAI is covering the Euro 2004 Italian matches. But I'll but the package anyway, that wayI can see the other teams.
...Neo
I don't want to rain on your parade but this is what I've been reading on other sites about Euro 2004 live on TV,
quote:

"In the US, Euro 2004 will be live EXCLUSIVELY on PAY-PER-VIEW.

Setanta Sport will sue anyone else who attempts to air Euro 2004 live. It has sued and won damages from both RAI and RTP for rights violations in past years."

I also have Dish Net including RAI and RTPI (Portuguese) but will be laying down my $175, usually I don't PPV but this tournament is worthed.

Its cool, I did it last time I'll do it again. I just thougth RAI was going to cover it, its just what I heard. The Italy vs. Spain game will not be Broadcast live, but will it be broadcasted at all? Maybe Taped?
..Neo

Another change:

Su. 5.16...Racing @ Barcelona 1:30 (9:30)

Another game change, Real Madrid is fighting to qualify for next years Champions league play, to do so they need to finish in the top 2 spots in the La Liga table (also, Valencia has already clinched). Currently they stand only 1 point ahead of third place Barcelona:

Su. 5.23... Real Sociedad @ Real Madrid

It was quite an experience having these games on a weekly basis. We are sure going to miss them until 2004-2005 season opens. Great job to everyone involved on these games!!! Not easy to do and not financially speaking VOOM put up the $$$ for this one since there no sponsors. Quite different from others Sports HD events we have been seeing where a sponsor is most of the time involved.

Again thanks.

Euro 2004 HD

Sean:

With all the HD soccer content, I am seriously considering purchasing Voom. Are they still showing Euro 2004 HD on WorldSport?

Thanks,

docholiday

PS. First Post, Hi Everyone

docholiday,

welcome. Unfortunately, no euro2004 on worldsport. I have yet to see anybody picking up the HD feed. I was told that the entity doing the HD games asking price was too high. The Spanish League Soccer has just finished. World Sport will have the encore presentations of all the games starting 6/7 (I believe). They will carry next season games from La Liga and the following after that.

Soccernut said:
I don't want to rain on your parade but this is what I've been reading on other sites about Euro 2004 live on TV,
quote:

"In the US, Euro 2004 will be live EXCLUSIVELY on PAY-PER-VIEW.

I also have Dish Net including RAI and RTPI (Portuguese) but will be laying down my $175, usually I don't PPV but this tournament is worthed.
Sure makes my Star Choice subscription worth where TSN is in the basic package and Fox Sports World is a $1.99/month pik n pay

http://www.tsn.ca/soccer/euro/feature.asp?fid=8185

docholiday said:
Thanks for the quick reply, Sean.

The thing that is confusing me is this:
http://www.voom.com/newsletter/apr_featured2.jsp?id=1

"For the regular season and on through the Euro 2004 Cup Games, WorldSport HD puts you closer to the action than ever before."

Is it still possible that they might actually get the Euro 2004 games or at least the final few?

I am going to find out. This is probably a mistake and should be taken down unless it is true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)