Upcoming Versus HD Hockey Schedule

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Ok a lot of folks were wondering where the HD Hockey was last night on Versus.

I have asked my contacts at Dish and here is what I got back and also got a schedule of upcoming HD games.

NOTE THIS SCHEDULE HAS BEEN UPDATED. HERE IS THE NEW SCHEDULE.

nhl1.jpg

Last edited:
Ok a lot of folks were wondering where the HD Hockey was last night on Versus.

I have asked my contacts at Dish and here is what I got back and also got a schedule of upcoming HD games.

NOTE THIS SCHEDULE HAS BEEN UPDATED. HERE IS THE NEW SCHEDULE.

nhl1.jpg

Sat, Apr. 14 NYI @ BUF 7:30PM blacked out
Sun, Apr. 15 OTT @ PIT 6:00PM
Sun. Apr. 15 ANH @ MIN 8:30PM
Sun, Apr. 15 VAN @ DAL 10:30PM
Mon, Apr. 16 BUF @ NYI 7:30PM blacked out
Mon, Apr. 16 NSH @ SJ 10:00PM
Tue, Apr. 17 OTT @ PIT 7:00PM
Tue, Apr. 17 DET @ CGY 10:00PM

will get 6 out of 8 in HD, No Buffalo or NY I games because of blackout. Come on E* get your butt in gear and get some NY RSN's up in HD.

Criterion for blackouts

Anyone care to enlighten a noob on what the criterion is for blackouts?

Is there any chance of us folks in Buffalo being able to see any of the Versus HD games featuring Buffalo during the playoffs?

Anyone care to enlighten a noob on what the criterion is for blackouts?

Is there any chance of us folks in Buffalo being able to see any of the Versus HD games featuring Buffalo during the playoffs?

MSG has the rights locally for the 1st 2 rounds I think.

So, after that, if the game is is on VS HD you could see it in Buffalo. MSG will not be showing any games after the 1st two rounds

Also, any game covered on CBC you could pick up OTA. So, maybe sometime, the sabres would be on CDC HD, thus negating the fact that you arre blacked out of VS HD for the first two rounds locally. I believe VS is scheduled to carry the 1st 6 games in the US for the Sabres series.

Hope that helps.

just switched to 9463 to watch sabres in HD and instead it is florida fsn. Way to go dish. Oh by the way, the marlins are in a rain delay so I have a special on the ironman competition in HD!!!! Back to 151 and sd broadcast of my sabres

just switched to 9463 to watch sabres in HD and instead it is florida fsn. Way to go dish. Oh by the way, the marlins are in a rain delay so I have a special on the ironman competition in HD!!!! Back to 151 and sd broadcast of my sabres

Same here, this stinks

Edit: Game on . I find it pretty funny these companies can't get this stuff right from the get go sometimes. Oh well, got to see the whole game

Last edited:
Pq

I'm pretty pleased with the picture quality of the HD telecasts of the NHL playoff games on VS. It would be nice if the wrap-around shows were in HD also.

The VERSUS web site stated that certain games joined in progress and "bonus" coverage games might not be in HD. This game is designated as "bonus" coverage.

My advice: Crack open a Moooolson's Canadian and enjoy it, eh? :D

The schedule posted by Scott on the previous page said the dallas / van game tonite was HD. I'd say we were getting the boner coverage rather than bonus. I'm well into a half keg of mic light and enjoying it.

The schedule posted by Scott on the previous page said the dallas / van game tonite was HD. I'd say we were getting the boner coverage rather than bonus. I'm well into a half keg of mic light and enjoying it.

Yeah, I agree with you, Lunkie - I found out it was "bonus" coverage when they said so at the top of the broadcast (I would probably designate is as "bogus" coverage). Just trying to make the best of it...

what package is NHLHD part of? Obviously it is not part of the regular HD pack. How much to add it?

thanks,
N

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)