Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Was just sent this. I like it. Print it out and you got yourself a handy Dish Network Channel Guide. :)

Attachments

• DishChannelChartq305.pdf
    225.5 KB · Views: 5,946
I can't believe they list each of the shopping channels. Those should be listed as a group under Additional Channels.

They still don't acknowledge the forced carriage of IMF on the website listings...

BFG said:
They still don't acknowledge the forced carriage of IMF on the website listings...

Isn't it pathetic that it takes a LAWSUIT to get a decent channel up on Dish (I do like IMF, a lot)? I guess it'll take the NFL suing Dish for them to have the desire to add the NFL Network. I mean it's just a basic channel available on basically every cable system, no need to rush due to falling way behind your competitors. :rolleyes:

stevendbs said:
Why would they bother putting out an update channel guide? It's not like they ever add anything :mad:
TBS was also moved and the change reflected. The PDF guide is also available directly from E*'s public website (as well as from the public sections of E*'s retailer website). They usually keep their versions up to date.

JL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)