upgrade options if you have multiple 811/6000 units?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ntechnic

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 7, 2006
I'm a noob for posting, but have lurked long and hard. I have been with Dish for 5 years, paid $700 to upgrade to Dish500 and 2 leased 811's seven months ago, then paid to upgrade to Dish1000 in December for the Voom content access.

I have five receivers and the AEP, and have had this for many years.

I have (2) 811's and (1) 6000 unit. I want to upgrade to (2) 622's and (1) 211 unit. I have three HD tv's.

I think it's outrageous if Dish tells me I can get the discount upgrade for only one unit. It will cost me three bucks shy of $700 to upgrade IF they allow me to do all three. That's on TOP of the money to buy the 6000 unit, the $500 for the two 811's within the last year, plus the multiple charges for the Dish500/1000 upgrades.

If Dish won't allow me to get the discount upgrade package, I'm done. My cable company will set me up with THREE HD PVR units and two HD non-PVR boxes for $349, half of the DISCOUNT cost of upgrading with Dish.

Will Dish step up for mulitple HD customers???

I should mention that I'm in the Los Angeles area, but can't get OTA signal, and I talked to Dish CSR today and they're the ones that told me I can only get the $299/$99 upgrade pricing on one unit...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)