Upgrade question

cincy

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 28, 2006
I currently have a 211 on my HD tv and a 325 dvr for my sd tv. I was wondering how much it would be just to upgrade the 211 to a 622? If I do upgrade will I be charged 2 dvr fees since I have 2 dvrs? Also any other fees that I am missing would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

You will be charged the additional dvr fee. You may also be charged the additional tuner fee if you do not hook up the phone line to the 622. This is a fee only for dual tuner receiver. The lease fee is $6 per month on the 622, not sure what you are being billed for the 211.

Right now I get charged the $6 lease fee and that's it. Is the $5 fee for not having the phone line hooked up per receiver or base fee because I currently get charged that fee now. So basically it is the one time upgrade fee and an extra dvr fee correct?

The question is why would you want to keep the 325? Upgrade the 325, you will then have two MPEG4 receivers. The picture from the 211 will be even nicer on your SD TV than the 325 and you will have all programming available to you during the final conversion to MPEG4.

Thanks for all your help ptech and garys. I will upgrade the 325.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts