upgrade question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

NEWCOMER

Original poster
Feb 25, 2007
I finally took the plunge to upgrade my 811 & 625 to 622 and keep my 811 for a spare tv. Here is my question...

currently, my HDTV is hooked up to the 811 downstairs. The two tv are hookup to the 625 upstairs. In the new configuration, I plan on hooking up the 622 to the HDTV and one of my tv's upstairs and move the 811 to the 3rd tv upstairs.

Is it easy to do the "rewiring"? Will the installer do this for me as part of the upgrade? All the cables are supposively route through a "box" in the basement.

I gather you own the 811

The installer will be able to re-route the 'TV2 out' back up the same cable feedng the vip622. As long as all the cables from the different rooms meet in a junction box, you're all set, just make sure the installer knows exactly what you want.

Last edited:
yes...i think they all terminate in the junction box in the basement...maybe with one exception...the tv i plan on using with the 3rd receiver (811).

no i don't own the 811...but dish told me that i can just upgrade the 625 and keep the 811 for the 3rd tv.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts