Upgrade terms

gdarwin

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 9, 2005
Lousville, KY
Called in to upgrade a 311 to 211. Told them I will not accept a 411..

They send you to a recording which is LONG... I have it on tape. I'll transcribe it tomorrow... Crashing.

Your are signing your life away...

Just call in and ask to upgrade one of your boxes and listen to the message..

gdarwin said:

They send you to a recording which is LONG... I have it on tape. I'll transcribe it tomorrow... Crashing.

And as of a few days ago it still said you are getting an 811...even if you thought you were ordering a 211!!!

gdarwin said:

Can you give us the jist of it? I = dont really feel like calling right now!

After listening to it again - it is the Dish-in-it-up user agreement.:)

Called back in explaining I wanted to make sure I was getting a vip211. Put on hold and she came back and said my account was noted I would get a 211. They were just waiting for me to acknowledge the terms. Lets see if a 211 shows up in 8 to 10 days...

gdarwin said:
After listening to it again - it is the Dish-in-it-up user agreement.:)

Called back in explaining I wanted to make sure I was getting a vip211. Put on hold and she came back and said my account was noted I would get a 211. They were just waiting for me to acknowledge the terms. Lets see if a 211 shows up in 8 to 10 days...

I went through the same steps, but an 811 showed up. Hope it works for you, though.

Dish had the nerve to ship me a 301 to replace a 721 once. Maybe they think I wouldn't know the difference. I refused the shipment and had them send it back.

I've got an 811 and two 311s (own, not lease), so I'm hoping to trade one of my 311s for a 211 and hang on to my 811. Also hoping they will upgrade my Dish500 to a Dish1000 so I can get Voom. Will I be able to do all this for $99?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts