upgrading questions

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jkh1978

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 22, 2005
1. I would like to upgrade to the new dish and receiver. Does the 5lbn dish and the H20 receiver the ones in the package on directv.com?

2. What does professional installation include? I would like to get a second line installedto my current tivo, and I am considering getting the directv hd/dvr, so I would want a second line installed to that tv. If I do get extra lines installed, do I need extra equipment since I am over 4 lines?

3. I was disappointed that I did not get the locals when the directv was purchased in july when I was a new customer. I did not understand that an antannae was needed. The indoor antannae's did not work. If I get two hd receivers (a new one plus the one I have), and I get an OTA antannae from directv, will that be included in the installation, and will both tvs get the signal?

4. Can I purchase the hd+ota package, get the $200 rebate, and also get another dvr with the $100 rebate?

5. Can I use the current tivo receiver and the directv dvr? Will I be charged only once for the dvr fee?

6. Is the dvr fee included in the top total choice package?

7. Do the newer receivers have the interactive mode?

8. Can I order both the dvr and hd/dvr at once from directv.com? Will I be charged for shipping twice?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)