Uplink Activity starts when??

Spike

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 11, 2005
Suburbs of Milwaukee
I am really interested to see what happens with the uplinks tomorrow. I've got a pretty full schedule, but want to squeeze as much time in as possible to be here.

So, what time do the uplinks usually start. Eastern time will do? Does any one know?

Usually around 2pm. But sometimes the do it a odd times.

JohnH & goaliebob will report as soon as something happens.

Yep... I have been up as early as 1 am catching new uplinks.... and sometimes it doesnt happen till 4pm... central time... It depends on how Charley feels that day ;) If hes in a good mood we see them early, if its during the day hes having a normal day, if hes in a bad mood we dont see them :D

goaliebob99 said:
Yep... I have been up as early as 1 am catching new uplinks.... and sometimes it doesnt happen till 4pm... central time... It depends on how Charley feels that day ;) If hes in a good mood we see them early, if its during the day hes having a normal day, if hes in a bad mood we dont see them :D

Good thing Charlie's not a girl and doesn't have PMS! But kidding aside, I don't think Charlie micro-manages what hour and minute the new channels are uplinked and/or made available to the subs. He just signs those contracts and the rest are handled by the appropriate staff. At least I hope so for the efficacy of a corporation as large as Echostar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts