Value Electronics

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

shy007

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 26, 2005
South Carolina
Anyone know these guys..... I'm still waiting on a credit card refund from a week ago..... Called several times and emailed several times..... Keep telling me it will be tomorrow.....

I had no problem with the purchase or even the cancellation of the item.... But they seem to be a little slow on the credit...... I'm sure it will be taken care of Monday..... As my girlfriend says, I gotta have patience.....

The item I cancelled was the new DVR..... I didn't realize I had to have an installation and directv wanted too much for the installation.... My local satellite gave me a good deal for the DVR and installation..... They did save me 30 bucks so I called and cancelled the DVR.....

shy007 said:
Anyone know these guys..... I'm still waiting on a credit card refund from a week ago..... Called several times and emailed several times..... Keep telling me it will be tomorrow.....
I have had no trouble with them they have given me great service. I have notice even locally where I would get a receipt directly from credit card co. by the time it get process it would take maybe a week or more to show up on my credit statement.

Remember when you credit your credit card it takes the credit card company a few days to post the credit to your account.

There have been numerous times I have returned something to big name stores (best buy, Wal Mart) and the credit did not show up for about a week.

If the retailer whether online or offline does the refund to the card the same day or the day after it normally takes 3 business days for there end to transfer the amount to your CC provider and the CC provider can take any where from a day to 5 days to actually place the money back in your account.

Last time I requested a refund it took 8 days total because my provider holds refunds on there end to "verify" its not a fraudulent refund.

I have had great experience with Value Electronics. And from work, I too can certify that processing a credit card credit transaction takes several days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)