Verizon costumer service?

clapple

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Nov 26, 2004
Palm derset, Ca.
A couple weeks ago, Verizon mailed me an advertizement, announcing TV service. After driving to the Verizon store, that they specified, I discovered no such service was available!

This moring Verizon had an ad in the local paper, for their TV service. So I called their number. After over an hour on hold, according to their recording, I went from #3, with a wait of a few minutes; to #2, with a wait of over two HOURS!

So they reportedly have an outstanding picture; but do I want the get involved with THIS?

NO!!! :mad: Seems like TWC isn't as bad, as I thought.

A couple weeks ago, Verizon mailed me an advertizement, announcing TV service. After driving to the Verizon store, that they specified, I discovered no such service was available!

This moring Verizon had an ad in the local paper, for their TV service. So I called their number. After over an hour on hold, according to their recording, I went from #3, with a wait of a few minutes; to #2, with a wait of over two HOURS!

So they reportedly have an outstanding picture; but do I want the get involved with THIS?

NO!!! :mad: Seems like TWC isn't as bad, as I thought.

This seems suprising to most of us I am sure. What number were you calling? Perhaps there is some funny business going on and you are not calling Fios direct!

I called the # in their newspaper ad. 888-282-5091

I actually have 2 numbers for them: 888-553-1555 & 866-326-7937

I think the first one is the one you want for sales. The second is for tech support I think. I have never seen the number you posted. Perhaps it is some kind of marketing group that Verizon hired to help them with the call volume. That would explain the poor hold times.

Nothing is worse than my former Comcast/Adelphia...broadband and cable services, customer releations, etc. Having additional cable choices does mean customer service will improve overnight (or ever for that matter), but it does allow you select a provider who sucks the least...as well giving you a place to go when you can longer tolerate the other provider.

Welcome to customer service in the 21st Century.:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)