Verizon DSL price

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

chuckster_dude

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 2, 2006
Buffalo, NY
I signed up last year for the introductory $14.95/month promotion for Verizon DSL. That year is just about up and the fine print says that my price will become whatever the current full monthly rate is when the 1 year ends.

What is that price? I can't find it anywhere on the Verizon site.

You should receive an e-mail or snail-mail offering you an option to renew your annual commitment for a reduced price. It may be closer to $17.95/mo. than $14.95/mo. however, I'm not sure. If you don't receive it 2 weeks before your commitment is up, call them and ask about it.

You should receive an e-mail or snail-mail offering you an option to renew your annual commitment for a reduced price. It may be closer to $17.95/mo. than $14.95/mo. however, I'm not sure. If you don't receive it 2 weeks before your commitment is up, call them and ask about it.

Thanks for the info.

Just got the Email today from Verizon. $19.95 for 786 kbps with another 1 year committment. $5 more than the introductory price so it's not totally unexpected. I have Verizon as my local carrier so this may be with having that too. I went ahead and signed up for another year. :hungry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)