Verizon DSL price

chuckster_dude

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 2, 2006
Buffalo, NY
I signed up last year for the introductory $14.95/month promotion for Verizon DSL. That year is just about up and the fine print says that my price will become whatever the current full monthly rate is when the 1 year ends.

What is that price? I can't find it anywhere on the Verizon site.

You should receive an e-mail or snail-mail offering you an option to renew your annual commitment for a reduced price. It may be closer to $17.95/mo. than $14.95/mo. however, I'm not sure. If you don't receive it 2 weeks before your commitment is up, call them and ask about it.

You should receive an e-mail or snail-mail offering you an option to renew your annual commitment for a reduced price. It may be closer to $17.95/mo. than $14.95/mo. however, I'm not sure. If you don't receive it 2 weeks before your commitment is up, call them and ask about it.

Thanks for the info.

Just got the Email today from Verizon. $19.95 for 786 kbps with another 1 year committment. $5 more than the introductory price so it's not totally unexpected. I have Verizon as my local carrier so this may be with having that too. I went ahead and signed up for another year. :hungry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)