Verizon DSL

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kdarcangelis870

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 5, 2005
I have been trying to upgrade my service to the 3m. I currently have 1.5m. Everytime I call in Verizon they say my line can only support 1.5m, but I just had a tech come over and said my line could support 3m. Is their anybody I could talk to at Verizon about this, besides billing and tech support, they are useless.

The "concept" of customer service is unknown to the bozos at Verizon.

Good friggin' luck trying to speak to someone who cares about your problem!!!

I have heard that in many cases Verizon is overly conservative with their speed estimates and may not provision your line for full speed even if you "should" be able to get it. You may have better luck with one of the third-party DSL providers like Covad or Earthlink. They will get you set up for maximum possible speed, whatever it happens to be.

dlsnyder said:
I have heard that in many cases Verizon is overly conservative with their speed estimates and may not provision your line for full speed even if you "should" be able to get it. You may have better luck with one of the third-party DSL providers like Covad or Earthlink. They will get you set up for maximum possible speed, whatever it happens to be.

I just tried Earthlink and they even said my line only support 1.5m. I guess I will have to wait for fios.:(