Video - 922 Demonstration

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys gives you a look at the multi award winning Dish Network 922 Sling Loaded DVR by Echostar!

(CLICK ON THE VIDEO NAME AND YOU CAN WATCH THIS DEMO IN FULL HD!)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACaG3fwiYEQ"]YouTube - Dish 922 Demonstration[/ame]

Last edited:
Yes it outputs to a second TV just like a 622. And with a Sling Montor you can output to it as well in full HD as a third output. :D

They were saying Spring, but I got to use it for an hour and it still needs some work. And I have seen a lot of Echostar products over the years and I don't know one that has shipped on time. So to be safe I am still saying in the fall. :)

Yes it outputs to a second TV just like a 622. And with a Sling Montor you can output to it as well in full HD as a third output. :D

And they were pretty clear at the press conference, that the sling monitor was intended to be a pretty small screen. I think Mark Jackson said something like 14."

(I uploaded the video to Youtube in HD but for some reason they only encoded it in SD, so I will be uploading the original HD movies in .mov format for Supporting Pub Members tonight to download and enjoy.)

YouTube - Dish 922 Demonstration
It's available in HD on YouTube now.

Once you upload a HD video to YouTube, the SD version becomes available first and the HD version follows 30-90 minutes later (depending on server load).

Excellent, good to see it in HD on Youtube. :)

I have removed the 250MB file from the pub members area since it is now available on Youtube in HD. :D

Yes... it is like the 222k and 722k where it uses a module to tune in ota. It will tune into 2 OTA channels at one time. :)

Is there a sling product that will work with the 922 that is like the Sling Montor but use your own tv?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)