Video out to TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

JDizzy

Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
OK, here's the scenario...

Not sure if this is correct place to present it, but it is DirectTV related (in a way).

I want to have satellite feed come into DirectTV box (d10) and then out to capture card...then out to TV. I will be running a 50 ft s-video cable with RCA audio from computer to TV.

I was thinking the Hauppegue (sp?) PVR350 which has s-video out ( I wish I could get better video quality but component out cards are $$$$)...

Any suggestions on different cards (I have PVR 150 now but no video outs)..or would it be better to use the PVR 150 and get a better video card with video out??

I would be running Meedio so I could easily support live TV, recordered video, music....just about everything with 1 interface... It seemed like Meedio had the best support and many addons as compared to Beyond TV and Sage...

I want to be able to still use computer while streaming the video to TV...

THANKS!

You'd be better off locating a HTPC forum since you are looking for advice on peicing an HTPC together.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)