VIP622 4:3 Vertical Stripe?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

brerlappin

Original poster
Jul 11, 2006
Hi! I just got DishHD installed yesterday, with a VIP622 receiver connected to an HDTV plasma via HDMI.

When viewing 4:3 content, I'm noticing that a thin vertical stripe is appearing on the right side of the image. It almost looks like the image is not centered between the pillar vertical black bars and is slightly shifted to the left.

In the other room, I have a VIP211 on an LCD and the image is fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

TV doesn't like

Guess your TV doesn't like 4x3 :yikes But seriously bring the 211 into the room and see if the line still shows. If it does then it is the TV if it doesn't then it isn't the TV in that room. Then it is time to call the right ppl to fix the problem, nuff said.

i noticed it more on some channels than others, I think FX was one of the most noticeable.

If you put on the gray side bars instead of the black, sometimes it looks like the image isn't centered between them, but is off-center to the left by 1/2 inch or so. The stripe seems to be more obvious with the black bars.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)