VIP722 installation diagram

Jaypark

Original poster
Jan 19, 2011
Nothern Alberta
Hello everyone,

I am new here looking for help. I've VIP722 Dishnet receiver. I want to hook it up to 2 tv. The orbital are 110, 118.7, 119 and 129. Due to my location, I cant use smaller dish such as Dish 1000.2 to catch these satellite. I can only use 37" round dish with regular lnb. I've bought 3 dishes, 2 circular lnb and 1 combo lnb (118.7/119) and a DP34 switch. Could someone guide me how to hook them up? Is there anythings I will require? A diagram will be very helpful. Thank you in advance.

I am skeptical that a DP34 will work at all. The combo LNB for 118/119 should have two DishPro outputs which would occupy 2 of the inputs on the DP34. But then you have to choose between 110 and 129 for the sole remaining DP34 input. This would work with a DPP44, assuming all LNBs are DishPro. Did you connect your 722 up to each LNB individually to verify you can acquire signal at your location? Newer Dish satellites have narrower beams.

You should have a DPP44 switch if you want to have all 4 satellites. The DP34 only supports 3 satellites. Also you'd be able to use a DPP separator so you don't have to run 2 lines to your receiver.

Thank you for all the respond. The 118.7 is liner & circular combo lnb. All lnb are legacy. So, Should I replace all lnb to Dishpro? Which lnb is for 118.7? Iceberg, I am from Dallas, got transferred. Cant live without my DN.

Last edited:
Was there a legacy switch that worked for 4 locations? I know about the SW64 but that only had 3 non pro inputs (doubled for each polarization).

Dallas? Cant you have a tech come out to get you hooked up? Not wanting to sound harsh, but if your asking the questions you are, with true faith that you need the info...a tech will probably be well worth your efforts.

Or you can be like the guy who tried for 4 days to get signal...and never got his system running before calling a tech who fixed it in 10min.

Dallas? Cant you have a tech come out to get you hooked up? Not wanting to sound harsh, but if your asking the questions you are, with true faith that you need the info...a tech will probably be well worth your efforts.

Or you can be like the guy who tried for 4 days to get signal...and never got his system running before calling a tech who fixed it in 10min.

I can't find anyone over here in this small town Northen Alberta who know crap about dishnet. I was from Dallas and got transferred. Otherwise I would have hire a installer. Money is no objection!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)