Vonage CSRs SUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any good CSR's? It's kind of redundant anymore these "bad CSR" threads...

I once had my bank (woman was clearly in india) do a 3 way call to fix a bill. She called the other company and got their CSR (also clearly from india...probalby right next to each other). I had to stay on the line and listen to the two of them rip the language to shreds...oh it was awful but when you get two of them together they seem to figure things out and got my money back...Best...and worst...CSR experience I ever had...

Are there any good CSR's?
Yes - Check my thread, I found SunRocket. On a weekend and holiday, it was a 13 minute hold time (not bad), but the dude knew his stuff, and spoke (almost ... ) perfect English (he was in Canada :D ). Efficient, friendly, AND ON THIS CONTINENT! Hey, if it's not gonna be in the USA, Canada is just fine by me! :up

My lines were active in minutes, and the web-based account management is good. Waiting for Tuesday to see if the service actually works.

Email CSR's seem to be fine usually, it's the call center ones. I got an email at 3:37am last night from a Papa Johns Pizza CSR about a complaint I made about their dumbass site...happy new year kenny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)