Voom Ad need Ideas

SonicRob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 31, 2004
I need some ideas on placing a Ad on my Local paper they advertise for other providers but not Voom i am willing to pay some money for a great Ad. should i put my number and tell them about Voom or should i just give them Voom number.

I want Voom to countinue with there Great PQ and all there HD channels and we should get a answer by tonight so if someone could help me with the ad i would be greatful i know there is fellow Voomers with great ideas. :D

Oh boy. The possibilities here are endless. However, my advice would be to save your money and let Voom do their own advertising. You'll keep your money and avoid getting sued.

With that out of the way, you could take a close-up of your posterior and caption it with "Kiss THIS if you don't like Voom".

See what I mean? Save your $$ SonicRob.

SonicRob said:
I need some ideas on placing a Ad on my Local paper they advertise for other providers but not Voom i am willing to pay some money for a great Ad. should i put my number and tell them about Voom or should i just give them Voom number.

I want Voom to countinue with there Great PQ and all there HD channels and we should get a answer by tonight so if someone could help me with the ad i would be greatful i know there is fellow Voomers with great ideas. :D
The only way you could get away with this it you where a retailer that sold Voom, since I would guess you do not, you would be open to so many lawsuits.

bruce said:
The only way you could get away with this it you where a retailer that sold Voom, since I would guess you do not, you would be open to so many lawsuits.

Bruce,

To be subject to lawsuit he would have to financially gain from the advertising or libel/slander Voom. Neither of which would he be doing. If putting in print, information for the general populous was a litigious offense we wouldn't have newspapers or magazines.

He could purchase ad space and give his personal opinion about the service. Avoiding the libel/slander point, he would be "free to speak" as it were.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)