VOOM ads now re-directed to www.voomllc.com

Walter L.

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 29, 2004
Portland, Oregon
Anybody notice that the VOOM ads on this website and at AVSForums now re-direct to voomllc.com instead of voom.com.

The ad on this page has also been redirected to voomllc as well. Who controls the redirection, DoubleClick? Any input from SatGuys?

dash2004 said:
The ad on this page has also been redirected to voomllc as well. Who controls the redirection, DoubleClick? Any input from SatGuys?

The ad company that VOOM hires controls the re-directs. But usually they let the webmaster know to make the changes on that server where the ads are running. I believe this is how it works. Scott, correct me if I am wrong.

Yup I have no control, I just give them the space and they give me the code to put in. They can change the graphics and animation at will. :)

Scott...have you been directed to cancel VOOM advertising?

Thanks, Sean and Scott...for everything!!
grinning-smiley-022.gif
Vicki

Nice. With Sean and Scott...you have to ask a direct question and you get a direct honest answer. But you got to ask. The fact that advertising has not been cancelled as part of an overall shutdown is significant. It is always the first to go. I know.

Good point, gutter. A re-direct to voomllc.com is a lot better than a re-direct to the Bermuda Buffer. This adds some credibility to the new website, at least for me.

gutter said:
The fact that advertising has not been cancelled as part of an overall shutdown is significant. It is always the first to go. I know.

I'll second that. First thing...always.

I don't know about the advertising being the first to go, because alot of the times it's pre-recorded and the chance of nabing it before it's played is pretty difficult. Anyway, their first step should have been closing customer support and stop taking new customers . OH WELL, I guess you fu*ked up again James

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts