Voom advertising on ESPN.com

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

FunkyBoss

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Mar 23, 2004
Chicagoland, IL
This may be old news, but there are some Voom banners on ESPN's web site now. And if you go into the 'Game Update' section for the Tennessee Miami game, it has an 'ESPN NFL presented by Voom' banner across the top.

Good link, maybe Voom/ESPN are very friendly with each other and that means ESPN2HD on Voom in January?

So when will VOOM stop upconverting ESPNHD to 1080 instead of leaving it native at 720p?

gutter said:
So when will VOOM stop upconverting ESPNHD to 1080 instead of leaving it native at 720p?
Does it really matter? It looks good that way, maybe they should leave it. I've compared ESPNHD on Dish and Voom and also on my Dish by switching from 1080i to 720p and I think it looks a tad better at 1080i. Kind of weird when my pj is 720p native, it makes a 1080i signal look better than a 720p signal. :p

I also noticed on Voom's newsletter they are pimping games on ESPNHD... Dolan's taking Eisner out to lunch apparently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)