Voom and cable 6412 DVR

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kentstater72

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 18, 2004
North of Toledo
I know some folk on this forum also have cable as well as the Motorola 6412 DVR.

My question is:
Could I run from the Voom stb to the video input of the 6412 and record.
I know it would be SD but it would give me some options.

Booy that's a good ? Don't know but I'll let you know after thur. That's when (I get mine.:) Sorry Voom! Comcast beet you to the punch here in Denver finally.

Couch Patato said:
Sorry Voom! Comcast beet you to the punch here in Denver finally.

Just about everyone has beat VOOM to the punch on this one.
Dual Tuner HD-DVRs are starting to flood the market.
March 2005 sure seems a long time till VOOM's next rumor distribution date, and VOOM's own website only says 2005.

Dual Tuner HD-DVRs....

voomster2 said:
Just about everyone has beat VOOM to the punch on this one.
Dual Tuner HD-DVRs are starting to flood the market.
March 2005 sure seems a long time till VOOM's next rumor distribution date, and VOOM's own website only says 2005.
I have a raft and would love to ride the rapids of this flood, provided it's not cable only. Where's it at?

I had voom installed last Saturday...great guy did the install. While we were chatting about "stuff" I mentioned the DVR. He said that coincidentally, he had done a commercial install for one of the companies doing the software. Said it was a motorola box, and was almost done. No date, to his knowledge.

Lob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)