Voom Caller ID Support?

RobertM

Original poster
Jun 5, 2004
I am having Voom installed on June 7th.. I was curious if it will display caller ID calls on the screen.. My older dish network has this.

If it does not already have this, any idea if it is going to be added in the future?

Robert

Not only does the Voom stb not have caller ID, Voom customer support apparently doesn't use it either since you have to key in your number when you call. That's one thing I like about Dish is that they know who you are when you call, but then the CSR always asks for your number anyway.

DarrellP said:
Not only does the Voom stb not have caller ID, Voom customer support apparently doesn't use it either since you have to key in your number when you call. That's one thing I like about Dish is that they know who you are when you call, but then the CSR always asks for your number anyway.

I just recently switched to DISH after a 9 year run with d*. When I called to sign up, it recognized my number as that of an old subscriber, and announced that I had a balance of $1494.67....youch!

Caller ID

I also liked the Caller ID feature of Dishnetwork and would like to see Voom use it too...but you're right, there's a bunch of annoying problems that I would love to see get fixed first!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts