VOOM cd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

branchbouncer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 5, 2004
Massanutten,VA
The VOOM cd that comes bundled with the current issue of Home Theater mag is a joke.If people do get the mag and then load the inclosed cd they will have 2nd thoughs about requesting the service.There are serious script errors and other various bugs.On the up side if the same people that published this disk have anything to do with the software for the stb or service to customers then I think I have found the problem and it can be solved with a couple of pink slips

I am not paranoid at all I get along fine with the gremlins that live in the walls and under the stairs.
It just seems that things are to hurried along at voom with out testing,I feel for people that pay for a service and want to watch something on tv and wind up not being able to cause they changed channels to fast,or the box locks up and they have to do a reboot that can take 15-45 minutes.In the long run it is the nagging little problems that drive people away.If the service went down for 12 hrs and came back on in perfect order is less annoying than 5 constant little problems

I totally agree with you. I was just being sarcastic. It wasn't directed at you but at certain pro Voomers that will call someone paranoid for speaking the truth. I tried to be positive about Voom but a guy can only take so much. I dumped them and now I am spreading the word to potential Doomers. Right now I think it's only a matter of time before Voom crashes and burns. I'll be out there roasting marshmallows when they do.

Bob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)