VOOM ch 101 FLIPPER-HD

Technut

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 30, 2004
San Antonio, Texas, USA
has no one else noticed this great flipper marathon Preented ih HD, my 3yr old luvs it as much as i do

keep the the programming coming VOOm :up

Mr C.
free internet hotspot

see who made a cameo

Attachments

• flipper.jpg
    flipper.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 253
  • flippercameo.jpg
    flippercameo.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 264
Well 101 is supposed to be the new PG rated pixel channel (family) so he should like it.

This is only about the 100th time Flipper has shown on Voom, must be a premiere.

Dvlos said:
This is the first time I've seen Flipper on Voom though.
It's been on a zillion times since March when I started Voom. Believe me, I have an 8 year old daughter so it really catches my eye when these shows are on.

During the weekend 101 showed the "Shark Tale" theatrical trailer. Anybody else watched it? Other than the occasional trailers on Monster HD, I don't remember any other Cinema10 channel showing trailers.

I see trailers and trivia questions all the time. I usally set movies to record longer than scheduled so I can clip the trivia and trailers and burn them onto a DVD before the movie.

DarrellP said:
I see trailers and trivia questions all the time. I usally set movies to record longer than scheduled so I can clip the trivia and trailers and burn them onto a DVD before the movie.
Maybe I'm not watching enough Cinema10 ;). But now it will change since my son is starting to love this channel. Over the weekend, he watched Flipper and the Napoleon movie for the 1st time and loved it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts