Voom CSR said they will stay up...

GTPBoy

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
I called Voom and spoke to one of their reps about an issue with one of their receivers and I brought up the question about how long I could expect their service to continue. Her response was that they were still going ahead with their plans to add more channels and release the DVR in the first half of the year. This could just be management trying to keep a positive note with their teams, but what if it is true? Maybe Echostar will let the company continue and try to build a good customer base.

Just my 2 cents,

Brendon

Attachments

• Voom.JPG
    Voom.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 416
I sure hope something can be worked out. After buying my Mitzi hd tv 3 months ago I finally decided to go with Voom. My install is scheduled for Wednesday (012605). I keep waiting for a call to confirm either way.

Voom CSRs are usually clueless about pretty much anything. I'm still hoping voom can somehow keep going, but without funding after the 31st and without a satellite, I don't see how they will keep transmitting unless they plan on using smoke signals which probably don't have enough bandwidth anyways....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)