Voom Dish And Directv Dish For Dish Hd?

vinnyv07

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2004
OK....I have a VOOM dish pointed at 61.5.....and I have a Directv Dish that is pointed at 101. If I moved the Directv Dish to 110 and connected the VOOM Dish at 61.5 and the DTV Dish at 110 to a switch and into my house , would I be able to hook the incoming line from both dishes to a Dish HD receiver and be good to go?

vinnyv07 said:
OK....I have a VOOM dish pointed at 61.5.....and I have a Directv Dish that is pointed at 101. If I moved the Directv Dish to 110 and connected the VOOM Dish at 61.5 and the DTV Dish at 110 to a switch and into my house , would I be able to hook the incoming line from both dishes to a Dish HD receiver and be good to go?
Yeah, if all you wanted was VOOM and half the Dish programming.

Im sorry ...I should have mentioned that Im only interested in the HD the Dish has to offer....which I think is on 110 and 61.5 now. The DTV dish has a DTV LNB and the VOOM Dish has the VOOM LNB...of course. But Im only interested in the HD PAck for 20 bucks a mth.

It would be much better to get a Dish500 with either a legacy twin or a legacy quad, and then use sw21s cascaded to get 61.5.

Not all initial downloads for software upgrades are available on 61.5 and 110. You will be really frustrated, if the Dish receiver continually locks on the 061 message screen and nothing else.

Getting the updates depends on the lnb type?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)