Voom documentaries-ch 104

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

georg0

Original poster
Oct 8, 2004
I must say I have happened upon two documentaries that are just excellent. One is South, with restored footage of the ill fated Shackleton expedition to Antarctica in 1914 and the second is the travels of a tribe moving lock ,stock and goats across the Karun river in Iran and mountains to reach grazing lands. These are something that I have not encountered in my many years of TV and I think are wonderful. Kudos to Voom for presenting alternatives and I please keep up the good work.

georg0,

welcome. I have to agree with you. I haven't watched the ones you mentioned but I did watch part of Nazi/Hitler documentaries. There were actual video footage of hitler and his movement. Fight was another one I watched. I love documentaries and this is one great move. You may find that these documentaries do not have the greatest PQ since they rely on previous footage not even done in 35 mm film. Some of it is upconvert and very little is actual HD in 4x3 format.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)